We love wild animals, but dogs love them too. Inspired by nature, Narish's new tooth-cleaning snacks have launched the Jungle Brothers series. They will definitely become dogs' best companions. These "small animals" are not only lifelike, they can be eaten and played, and they can effectively clean their oral hygiene when they bite , and at the same time, they can supplement the pet's daily nutrients and make the pet's body better! Delicious, clean teeth, more than that!
- NO Poultry By-Product, Highly Digestible
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy, 100% Grain Free
- NO Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Different Textures - Help to reduce plaque and tartar build-up during dog's chewing action
- Tea Polyphenols - Antioxidants in the tea is able to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can lead to bad breath and tooth decay and even to reduce the risk of mouth cancer.
- Breath Saver Mint - Neutralize the bad breath
- Sodium Copper - Aid to cure the symptoms of oral infections and calm inflamed and bleeding
Potato starch, pea starch, vegetable glycerin, chicken, hydrolyzed amino acids, yeast powder, purple potato powder, vegetable oil, egg yolk powder (Souce of Lecithin) , Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and rosemary extract, mint powder, tea polyphenols, sodium copper chlorophyll
Crude protein--------(Min.) 14.0%
Crude fat----------(Min.) 2.0%
Crude fiber----------(Min.) 3.0%
MOISTURE-- --------(Min.) 14.0%
ash & points----------(Max.) 4.5%
It is for intermittent or supplement feeding only. Recommended to feed dogs 25-50lbs. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Always supervise your dog to ensue the treat is adequately chewed. Directly swallowing a piece may cause chocking and other fatal problems.